Wednesday, April 15, 2009

t-shirts

I have a lot of t-shirts.  I mean, A LOT.  If I had to put a number on it, I would say easily 75.  My dresser at my apartment has 5 drawers.  THREE of them are fully devoted to my abundant t-shirt collection.  There is also a stack on the floor next to my dresser for the ones that don't fit.  My oldest t-shirt would have to be my Little Millers travel team "jersey".  Funny that it still fits.  I think everyone's parents used to order large shirts for us, even when we were 8 (so that it would get longer usage...DUH).  It's fun to put on a shirt because of the memory it produces.  I'm wearing one of my Paddy Mac's Cornhole Classic shirts from our court's annual Cornhole Tournament.  Which I totally kicked ass this year.  I guess it's more that just the shirt itself.  It is the collection of awesome times in my life that I have to wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment