Tuesday, April 14, 2009

music

Who doesn't love music? I listen to it when I drive, clean, shower, get ready, and study. I love all types of music from classical to rap to motown. Nothing is better than finding a new song or artist that many people don't know about.  I just watched Slumdog Millionaire the other night, and this idea rang true to me when M.I.A's song "Paper Planes" played throughout a scene.  I remember listening to M.I.A 4 years go and thinking that her music was just bitchin.  It is so great to hear her songs on the radio as well as films knowing that she has been around for quite some time under the radar.  I hate it when people listen to a song and say, "Ugh I heard this song 2 months ago before it came out."  It's like, congratulations for finding good music.  I guess I am just happy that an artist that I have followed for some time now is having some success.

No comments:

Post a Comment