Friday, September 4, 2009

So sorry...

Sooo apparently I haven't blogged in over a month. My bad. I guess I just didn't have anything fun or exciting to say. Well, the same can still be said. I can always think of something, though.

This weather lately has gotten me really excited. Why, you say? Because fall is the best season of all. Without question. Fall has the best temperature, not too hot or cold, that great fall breeze...can't be beat. I love bonfires, even though I smell for a week after it...and I know that my sheets will need to be washed the next morning. I love apple cider and picking pumpkins. I love Halloween, even though I'm considered an adult now. I love Thanksgiving, and being with my neighbors who are my family. I love putting on my first sweater of the year, and taking a deep breath in, so that I can smell the distinct scent of home.

Only a couple more weeks until it's "officially" fall, but lately I have gotten a taste for it, and it makes me long for it even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment