Sunday, May 1, 2011

month of may

Well it's the first day of May, and I must say, it's looking pretty grey. Holy cow, rhyme time galore!! I saw the opening, and I had to go for it. Rhyming is for cool kids. Here in Indiana, it's been raining for what it seems like forever. I'm about to go start building an ark. It was pretty nice yesterday, but of course it didn't last very long. I'm really starting to crave some sunlight and warmer temperatures, that is for SURE! In a perfect world, it would be 72 and sunny with a slight breeze every day. Get back to me in 2 months when I'm bitching about the humidity and 90 degree weather. I can be fickle like that.

I will admit that I am loving all the beautiful flowers that are spouting up everywhere. I have to post my personal favorite.




Have a nice and relaxing Sunday! I have a softball game, so I'm sure I'm going to be a MESS afterwards!

-lv

No comments:

Post a Comment