Saturday, April 23, 2011

call me butter...

Cuz I'm on a roll! Three days in a row now. I think if I just make this a part of my daily routine, I will be good to go. It's like this diet app that Jeni told me to get last weekend. I've done it everyday, and it isn't a "hassle" at all! Helps you be MUCH more mindful with what you're putting in to your body, which will be a struggle tomorrow when my mother told me what she will be making for Easter Sunday dinner :)

Just sitting here with my morning cup of joe, watching the DIY network. I must say, I've totally crossed over from HGTV to this channel. While I LOVE decorating, I find it fascinating that people can totally transform homes structurally. I wish that I had the skills to walk in to a room, knock down all the walls, and start from scratch. I'm sure I will someday, but sitting here in my 600 square foot apartment, it's hard to imagine!!

I plan on DEEP cleaning this apartment now, then hanging out with my friend Sarah this afternoon. I'll leave you with this brilliant picture I found last night that looks like my color scheme on my blog :)

Have a splendid day bloggers, and hopefully the rain stays a bay :)

LV





1 comment:

  1. 3 days in a row, you rock laura! keep the posts coming. p.s. i am loving gray and yellow right now!

    ReplyDelete