Sunday, April 18, 2010

Relaxing Weekends...?


Aren't weekends supposed to be relaxing? Lazy? Sit-around-in-your-pajamas-watching-hulu-type-weekends? That sure doesn't feel like it anymore. Sleeping in? Negative. But on Sunny Sundays like these, I find myself sitting back, breathing in that Spring air, and enjoying what little time I have until 8 am tomorrow morning.

Oh, and playing softball with my neighbors is a nice, new Sunday tradition that I've come to enjoy :)
I put up this picture of my friend Sarah and I at a Red Sox/Reds game two summers ago. This weather makes me nostalgic for baseball, and that game was a BLAST. The Reds stadium is pretty fabulous, and I can't wait to go there again!

I miss the blond hair from time to time....RIP (for now)

1 comment:

  1. baseball games with friends are the best. lovely blog.
    nicole visiting from
    http://lettersfromcoco.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete