Monday, March 22, 2010

they say it's your birthday

One of my favorite Beatles songs is "Birthday". What other band would make a birthday song? A total badass band, that's who.

This week will HOPEFULLY fly by, because Friday is my 23rd birthday. My friend Liz from Chicago is coming in to town, and a few of my friends here in Indy are going to celebrate this monumentous occasion with me downtown all weekend. We got a room at the Hilton, and plan on having some good, clean fun. The best kind of fun!

So the last entry was about goals, and working out more, and blah blah blah. Last week we did pretty good (Jeni worked out more than I did...over achiever). But since her basement flooded this weekend, and we moved/cleaned/walked up stairs 50 times, I am going to count that as a work out. And I can't move my arms, just a side note.

Wednesday my mother is taking me out for my birthday dinner, since I won't be home all weekend, and Thursday night I'm getting my hair did. It's been like 3 months, and I need some color.

That's about it...I'm sure I will blog more post-birthday!

P.S. BOILER UP! I realized that last year Purdue made it to the Sweet 16, and they played on my birthday. We all went to Harry's to watch the game and it was amazing. And what do you know? They made it to the Sweet Sixteen again this year and play...on my birthday. Can you say fate?

3 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful birthday week! Love ya lots!
    GO DAWGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!

    On a side note......just randomly clicked on The "Blog" of "Unnecessary" Quotation Marks. OMG. I am laughing my ass off and will have to pass this one along to my friends. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving your dawgs, Jen!

    Thanks, Alyssa! I can't keep up like I used to with going out...but isn't that website ridiculous? I was crying laughing the first time I read it. Jeni knows what I'm talking about..

    ReplyDelete