Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Whoops! Update!

So I said I would blog more, and here I am not doing it!

So I started my new job last Monday. It's with a company called Harper Global, and they are a market research company mainly dealing with medical and pharmaceutical fields. It's a great company with a lot of growth potential, so I'm really excited!

Fall is kicking in to full gear, and I am loving EVERY second of it. You all know that it's my favorite season, and with Halloween fast approaching, I'm even more excited! (I wish it was still socially acceptable for grown- ups to trick or treat!) I love lazy Sundays watching football, and the smell of the heater when it kicks on (it's a weird thing of mine...I can smell the heat. Even typing that, I know it's weird). How about those Colts?? I wish my Addai jersey didn't have a massive hole in it still from, ahem, 2 years ago that still hasn't been fixed. It looks like I was the Hulk or something and busted outta it.

That's about it at the moment! I have a wedding this weekend to go to, then it's about 2 months til my best friend's wedding!!! I'm so excited, and next weekend is her bachelorette party, so it is going to be a lot of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment